Saturday, March 3, 2012

Best Pizza Place ever!

Now I usually think that I can make most things rather well, but there is a pizza place in Yelm, WA that makes the best pizza I have ever had.  And I know when I've been beat, and their pizza is just better than anything I can ever make. 

My camera phone does not do this place justice

So if you are ever in Yelm or Olympia then please do yourself a favor and stop by La Gitana Pizzeria.  http://pizzerialagitana.com/wordpress/.  I think part of the reason is their food is so amazing is because the owners are a family from Italy.  They grew up around the world's best pizza and by the sweet grace of God they have brought their expertise and the finest ingredients to me!  They import all their meats, olives, and oils from Italy.  And they make this perfectly crisp and thin crust that I cannot even dream of replicating.  And to top it off they put their pizzas in large, warm, woodfire oven which cooks all those pizzas to perfection. 
Did I mention they have great Italian wine as well!

So do yourself a favor an stop by their Yelm or Olympia restaurants.  And don't forget to save room for dessert.  They have a tiramisu to die for.

Keep Tasting,


1 comment: