Thursday, January 12, 2012

My first attempt at blogging

Hey Everyone,
This is my first attempt at blogging.  I could tell you all about my life, the highs, the lows, etc.  But to be honest I want to talk to you about what I love.  Food.  I know food has become very popular lately, everyone wants to be a chef, and there is even a show about competitive cupcake making!  I admit, I've watched it.  I hope my blog wont be too cliche, but lately I've been feeling like life is short, my health is precious, and I've felt compelled to at least try and get myself out there in the food world.  I'm a little nervous, but I am excited to share some of my cooking with you!  So here goes...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am excited to read about the things you cook, and to hopefully see pictures since I hear about them at the office anyway ;) Now I can have a visual to go along and make me even more jealous.

    ReplyDelete